Energy Design Resources
Energy Design Resources offers a valuable palette of decision-making tools and resources that help make it easier to design, build and operate more energy-efficient buildings. When they needed to make their site mobile friendly with a modern design, DSoft was able to provide a solution.
- Documents can be downloaded by users.
- Comment section allows users to discuss documents.
Renewable Energy Systems
RES is one of the world's leading independent renewable energy companies, with the expertise to develop, engineer, construct, finance, and operate projects around the globe. They needed to consolidate multiple sites into one global site, DSoft was happy to assist.
- Migrated content from multiple region sites into the global site
- Created an interactive Google Map with informational tooltips
- Used jQuery for filtering of open career positions
Government Leasing, LLC has been a widely-trusted financing company since 1982 with founding roots in Colorado Springs, CO. Their vast experience is here to serve equipment & software vendors, as well as finance brokers, nationwide to meet the complex needs of Government Agencies of all types. When GLC needed a new site that was easy to update as well as mobile friendly, DSoft was able to provide it.
Water Wise Plants
Colorado Springs Utilities wanted to create a resource for information about water-efficient plants and landscapes. Water Wise Plants offers a variety of resources to help you create a beautiful and usable landscape that adds value to your home in our semi-arid climate.
- Implemented a database of plants that can be searched and filtered.
- Created a gallery of example plants and landscapes
Kakes & Beege
Kakes & Beege create women's skirts. When they needed a site to showcase their products, DSoft was able to provide a solution.
- Utilized jQuery to give users the ability to hover and zoom on products to view in more detail
Eyeglass World provides their users with information to purchase glasses and contacts, look up nearby stores, and manage other information. They wanted a new way to keep their content fresh, and DSoft Technology was able to provide it to them.
- Utilized Adobe Flash to create an interactive slideshow banner
- Created a virtual try-on system with Microsoft Silverlight
- Integrated Google Maps and implemented a Store Locator